Amenities - Members and Guests
Bartlett Lake Marina strives to give its marina members and guests the comfort and convenience they have come to expect. Friendly, quality customer service is our priority. Bartlett Lake Marina offers everything you need to have a great day on the water.
OUR AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Bartlett Lake has a boatable surface area of 2,815 acres - more than Canyon Lake and Saguaro Lake, combined. Fed by the pristine waters of the Verde River, Indians of this valley spoke descriptively in their legends of the river's "sweet waters".
- Outdoor enthusiasts frequent Bartlett Lake for a variety of recreational opportunities, including shoreline camping in Arizona's natural desert terrain. While in this part of the Tonto National Forest, visitors may see mule deer, bald eagles, javelina, coyotes, and many indigenous desert plants, including the majestic saguaro, mesquite trees and blooming ocotillo.
- Yearly and Winter Storage: Wet Slip-Dock Storage Box at each slip is provided at no charge
- Video Surveillance Cameras and Security Gates: Daily security check by Marina Crew
- Dry Boat Storage
- Complimentary Member Boat Launch & Retrieval: Prepare your boat in your dry storage slip. When you're ready, contact our professional tractor driver and he will launch your boat. When your ready to be retrieved, tell the dock store employee and they will contact the tractor driver to pull you out.
- Boat Trailer Storage
- Designated marina member parking area during the boating season. We have several dock carts for our members to use conveniently located at the walkway entrance to make hauling your supplies easier.
- Bartlett Lake Marina offers “members only